Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sleepless Nights

I've barely begun with the preparations for the wedding, and already I am having sleepless nights!

I'm not like other women who already know exactly what they want for their wedding. But like every other woman, I want my wedding to be romantic and unique and a reflection of my personality.

At night, I keep tossing and turning in bed trying to think of a theme that will tie all of my ideas together. And with the looks of it, it seems that there will be many more nights like that.

I keep hoping that small thoughts will lead to big ideas, or that one word would inspire something wonderful. But right now, these are the only things that are swirling in my thoughts:
  • Calla lilies
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Butterflies
  • Pearls
  • Danz's poetry
  • Shakespeare
  • Greek mythology

I know, I know...None of these thoughts make any sense! I just put them out here so that if I read this again, maybe inspiration will strike.

Oh but there's one phrase that I want to be said during the reception - "Ad astra per aspera".

No comments: