Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Pressure is On!

With just 2 months to go, the pressure is mounting. The combination of sleepless nights, paranoia and stress has started taking its toll on me. I've been getting sick on and off....and if I'm really honest, I'm also getting sick of planning. Right now, after being sick for the third consecutive week, I'm thinking of resorting to a flu shot to make sure that I won't get sick again come November.:)

There are days when I don't want to be bothered with any of the other details anymore, and my standard answer to the suppliers is "It's up to you, I trust your taste". Haha! I've long stopped dreaming of the "perfect wedding" and would just really be happy with a "decent wedding".

But on the bright side, Danz will be home in less than a month and so I'll have someone to share all the stress with.:)

No comments: