Saturday, February 10, 2007

Taking a Break

I was getting frustrated with not being able to find THE venue, so I told Danz that I needed to take a break from all the preparations. He understood perfectly well, and I was really thankful for that. To make me feel better, he even told me that it doesn’t really matter to him where we hold our reception. We don’t need to have the PERFECT venue, as long as we’re with each other and that we have our friends and families celebrating with us, that would be enough.:)

Needless to say, that really lifted my spirits. I learned that day to take a step back and just remember what was important to us…each other. I know that’s really corny, but it’s absolutely true! Sometimes you just really have to let go of all the things that you think you need to make it perfect, and realize that what will make the day special is already right there with you!

No comments: