Monday, July 30, 2007

WaWies and the Wedding Congress

I finally met some more w@wies at the Wedding Congress last Saturday at Megamall. As Denise mentioned, its always nice to meet people with whom you can talk non-stop about weddings!

Here are some pictures taken with the w@wies:










I didn't go around the bridal fair too much because there are only a few more suppliers that I need. But I did chance upon the booth of Maria's Sundries - their chocolate display caught my eye since I've been thinking of buying chocolates to add to the dessert buffet. I tasted one of the dark chocolates and it was sooooo good...pure Belgian chocolates. The chocolates cost P2.70 to P3.00 PER GRAM. So the heart shaped one that I ate, which weighs 7 grams, costs about P20. I guess that's not bad, because I once gave my brother a small box of chocolates from Leonidas for his birthday and it cost me P800 for just 5 pieces.

I want chocolates!

No comments: