Monday, July 30, 2007

Trial Makeup with Robbie Pinera

I had my very first trial make-up with Robbie Pinera yesterday afternoon. He's a really nice guy and he's really talented! He's done numerous shoots for Metro, Metro Weddings, Mega and Preview.

I was a bit nervous when I went to his salon because I haven't been feeling "pretty" lately. Last June, all my pimples seemed to come out one after the other, and I have all the scars to prove it.:) I guess I was feeling a bit intimidated because Robbie has worked with so many beautiful models, so I just felt I would pale in comparison - do you know what I mean?

So one of the first questions I asked him was whether all models have great skin. Haha! I was relieved when he told me that not all of them do. I also asked him for some skin care tips, and he recommeded taking some Alpha Lipoic Acid, which are anti-oxidants.

Anyway, I digress. So, getting back on track...

I wanted to have a goddess-y look, so I was thinking of soft, wavy hair and a glowing face. I also didn't want to use too much pinks.

Here are some pictures taken a few minutes after our session:









These were taken three hours after:








His makeup was really light, considering that it took a couple of layers to get my face to seem flawless.:)

I'm getting mixed reactions regarding the hair and makeup. I personally loved everything. And Danz says he likes it too.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! YOUR MAKE UP LOOK SO NICE> i would like to know where can i contact robbie pinera and where is his shop located. I am getting married soon.

thanks