Thursday, August 09, 2007

100 Days!!!

I checked the counter at our wedding website and found out that we have exactly 100 days to go until the big day!











Gosh, we have so much to do and so little time.:)

Since I like keeping lists, here's a list of the things we have to do (I'm sure that this list will grow longer when I meet with my coordinator again):

Suppliers Still Needed:
- HMUA (Hair and Makeup Artist): Trial on Aug 10 and 11 (Booked)
- Emcee: Meeting on Aug 14 (Booked)
- Groom's Attire - Barong, Shoes, Pants
- Lights and Sound System (Booked)
- Projector - c/o Videographers?

DIY's
- Invitations - Layout finalized; how many fabric pocketfolds?
- Missalette - c/o Ria; submitted the readings to her already (Finished Draft)
- Guest Sheets
- Unity Candles and matches (Matches to order)
- Monogram Stickers

To Buy:
- Disposable Cameras
- Unity Coins

Things to Discuss
- Song List - Church and Reception (Submitted initial list)
- Giveaways
- Dessert Buffet
- Ideas for the Program - Will we have the garter & bouquet toss?
- First Dance
- Ideas for the Pre-nup AVP with Videographers
- Location for Pre-nups with Photographers

Church and Legal Requirements
- Birth Certificates and CENOMAR - apply online
- Baptismal and Confirmation Certificates - "for marriage purposes only"
- Pre-Cana Seminar
- Canonical Interview

It's a seemingly daunting task to accomplish all of these in 100 days, but I guess I just need to give my full effort and attention into this. So that means I'll be staying away from w@w and blogging for awhile.

p.s.

It's kind of funny when people remind me how near our wedding is already. It's not like I don't already know, right? But it actually helps to hear people say it out loud, because it makes me realize that I really have to get moving.

No comments: