Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thank the Lord for Lourd

Last week I finally decided on which makeup artist I wanted for my wedding. We exchanged a few messages during the week, but we never really had the chance to discuss the details. I don't like nagging my suppliers, because I know how busy they get, so I didn't follow him up. I told myself that I would text him this week.

I promised Danz I would text Lourd on Wednesday just to ask if I could give him a call. But before I had the chance to text him, I received a message saying that he was free to discuss things and I could give him a call. It was like he read my mind!

So finally, I have a makeup artist already! I'm really glad that things worked out and everything fell into place. I guess patience really is a virtue.

Here are some pics from my trial with him:

At the salon:









At home:










After two hours:

1 comment:

neva said...

yay!!! congrats celina, your trial with him is my favorite :D unleash the goddess! haha!