Monday, October 15, 2007

Canonical Interview

One of the things that I was really anxious about doing was the canonical interview with a priest, even though we were reassured by other couples that it was nothing to worry about.

Last Thursday we headed to Tagaytay for our interview. While filling out the forms, there was a couple in front of us that was being interviewed by the assistant of the priest. I was listening carefully because it sounded like the assistant was "reviewing" them on church doctrine or something. At this point, I was starting to get nervous because I thought those were the kind of questions that the priest would ask us.

Fortunately, we were just asked to submit all our documents and fill out some forms and that was it. Plus the P1500 donation they were asking for (it's a good thing I already put this as part of our budget!).

So right now, I still don't know what happens at canonical interviews. Was that it?

No comments: