Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Engagement Photos with Mimi and Karl

A few days after our last trip to Tagaytay, we headed back there for our Pre-nup Pictorial with Mimi and Karl. For lack of a more imaginative place to have our photos taken, we settled on Tagaytay Highlands. (Note to Mimi & Karl couples: Highlands is the most popular choice of location for pre-nup shoots in Tagaytay. Apparently, M&K shot pre-nups there for three straight Tuesdays!)

I had my makeup done by Am Yap-Joco (who was kind enough to accomodate me with just a day's notice).

Anyway, I was pretty apprehensive about the shoot because I'm not good at posing or being in front of a camera for a long time. Plus, I have been in awe with the work of Mimi and Karl and I didn't want to let them down! Hehe.:) Here are some of the pictures I liked:









2 comments:

neva said...

aww great pics celina :D you didn't really need to worry much, you're in very good hands with mimi and karl :D ganda ng pics nyo and i love your purple dress!!!

Unknown said...

danda nung pa-kiss ma shot...
hai....