Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pre-Cana at SSJ

Danz arrived last Friday night after more than 24 hours of flying.:) We called it an early night because we were scheduled to attend the pre-cana seminar at Santuario de San Jose at 1pm the next day.

So we dragged ourselves to East Greenhills and sat for 4 hours listening to the Esposo's talk about the foundations for a good relationship (positive self-esteem, responsible sexuality and authentic love) and what to expect from marriage.

Overall, it was a good learning experience, even though Danz was dizzy from jetlag and I had a headache because it was so cold in the room.

The highlight of the day though was this:
Tita Gina: Define love....
Me: Ummmm.....hmmm.....uhhhhhh....
Tita Gina: Well, define either love or loving....
Me: Love....,hmmm.....Can I just think about it first?
Tita Gina: (Just staring at me)
Me: (Stammering).....Can you just get back to me?
Tita Gina: (To Danz) How about you...define love.

Seriously, I don't know how to define love. Heck, even if you give me the whole week to think about it, I still can't give a definition. I should have just said that I don't like defining love because doing so seems like setting up boundaries to it. Hahaha!

1 comment:

neva said...

hey celina! one of your prenup pics is posted on mimi and karl's site! woohoo!!! hehehe