Monday, October 22, 2007

Video Shoot With Playback

Last Friday, we had a shoot for our Pre-nup AVP with Playback. We didn't want the usual interview-type AVP, so Bim and Chester came up with a movie trailer concept for us. (I'm really thankful that we scheduled the shoot on Friday, otherwise I could have been at Gloriettat that day!)

Anyway, our shoot lasted from 11am up to 9:30pm! Mostly, the shots were taken at our condo, so it was a bit cramped there and so we had to move the furniture and adjust the lighting every now and then.

Side Story: We wanted to shoot at a coffee shop, so we stopped by Seattle's Best at Harrison Plaza after lunch. We weren't sure if they would allow us to shoot, so we NICELY asked the barista for permission. He in turn asked their Manager, who promptly said "HINDI PUWEDE". I asked why they wouldn't allow us because it was just for personal use, and asked if I could speak to the manager. But before the barista could even call her, she loudly said through the door "HINDI TALAGA PUWEDE". How rude! And if that wasn't enough, while I was waiting for my coffee, she came out and was looking at Bim, Chester and Danz (who were outside waiting for me, but they weren't shooting yet), and saying "Sinabi ko nang hindi puwede eh". I coldly stated to her in a loud voice "They are just waiting for me" (I had to stop myself from saying "b - - - h"), though she was still staring at them to make sure that they weren't sneaking any shots. I would have understood if she had calmly spoken to me stating their reasons (I'm not the type to plead anyway), but to be treated like that was just plain rude and absolutely unnecessary. Before leaving, I commented to the baristas that their manager was "mataray" and they were actually really nice and said "We're really sorry ma'am". Needless to say, I'm never going back to that cafe....I'm more of a Starbucks girl anyway.

Anyway, going back to the topic...I really don't want to say too much about our AVP because I want it to be a surprise.:) But it was a fun experience, especially since Bim and Chester were cracking jokes during most of the shoot.

Here are some pictures during our shoot:































Would you have any guesses as to what we were doing in this shot?

1 comment:

phoeben said...

hi celina!!! naks, nadito pala yung story nung 'the making' ng avp niyo eh. haha...:)